BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

who am i?? That's a secret i never tell...(^0^)v

my good-old-days: 2005 (staind, dux & me)

Finally my best buddy, Stanley @ Staind figured out my blog. Haha.. You can see him messagging me in the shoutout box---->.

Turns out that he has following my blog for a long time. Are you sure dude? Seriously? Like a silent reader? Hehe..

Give him a visit if you mind...hehe.. here...

Let me clear the air here. Do some introduction before I stated the reasons. Firstly, I'm blogging since middle of 2008. Why? It's because Ameer, my other buddy was soooo excited about this blog thingy so I'm being influenced right away..

Before this, I'm not.....erm..you can say that I'm not too serious into blogging. Write some crap here & there. Write entry once a month?? Or if I'm not lucky enough, i write when i feel like to.

But since July 2009 which I'm having a long break from studying before further my study in degree in Shah Alam (i hope so..bla3), thats when i found out that writing & sharing story with you is one of my passion!


Ok..I should say that I'm an official blogger since July 2009.





i hate my innocent & angelic look (2005)..when i said i hate it, i hate it~


The reasons why I keep this blog as a secret at the first place is because I have a lot of friends who are very cynical & mean! Haha..sorry guys. Except for Staind la. He always being honest to me. I give you my credit dude!!

But sorry girls, he's taken..hehe..

Especially when its comes to my personal experiences, when we meet wherever, they will simply talk about it and make fun & joke about it like all the time. So annoying!! You know girl's talk but not all girls right???

Its kinda sissy to say but i feel ashamed when the story they juggled jumped from mouth to mouth u noe..something like that la..like an old Malaysian history which only depends on oral sources only.

So, why not keep it as a secret? If it's the best way to be a denial. Haha..

God speed my friends!!!


p/s:Denial about blogging but the filling inside it...obviously a pure true story. Mark my words!

9 comments:

green said...

me too..
keep ma blog safe n secret first, n juz update whenever i like.To be honest, i have a secret to tell..

i blog coz i want to blog
and i try my bez to be 'the oficial blogger' because of somebody that i like, i admire him..

hell yaa..

truly now, i know that this is my passion too..
;-)

p/s: those who read your commnet box noe my secret ady...haha~

StaindLee said...

ahaa.. i'm touched by the post dude.. yeah, like seriously, i knew your blog for quite a while d..

yeap, i respect ur courage in blogging man... u're being sincere and your words are pure.. somewhat innocent kinda reading for me..

well hey, u've a great blog here.. keep it up.. ur friends will support u.. dats wat frens r 4 aite..

God speed u 2 dude..

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

green,
looks we at the same side..hehe.. by d way..who ady?? Isis or secret man ady?? Hehe..

Staindlee,
thanx for d support dude, keep reading k..

our friends might be cynical & mean sometimes but deep inside them, they have good heart too...aite?? Hehe..

:)

pqa said...

go blogger go!!!
yeah! we r the bloggers!
hee.

:DD

green said...

ady is short form for 'already'..

i use dat when i text my fren..
lol..
teheehee..isn't blog wonderful??



but ya, he's a secret..
lalala~

Unknown said...

gahagahaha.
but im not so official blogger la..
tapi i do have passion in writing
some crap stuff.

and..
mimpi yang tak kan jadi kenyataan
ialah : penulis novel.
hahahhahhaa.

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

pqa,
yeah..go blogger..haha..

green,
oic..hahaha.. x pernah plak sms pake ady..next tyme i'll try k..hehe..

mint,
crap stuff kadang2 bagus jugak... once u write ur an official blogger la..hehe

ekceli..aku pon nak jadi penulis novel..terbocor lak rahsia.. nsb bpk aku x bukak blog..hehe..

Andy said...

great entry bro.

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

thanx andy!