BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Thursday, October 29, 2009

i thoughT i was dying bUT i'm sTiLL aLiVed


I never thought that my nick 'sick & tired' will threaten me someday. These pass 3 days I had this bad fever. Only today I've been a lot better.

I kept thinking of the fatal disease that consumed global community, THE LEGENDARY 'SWINE FLU'. Its never being fussy about the victims. Everyone might have possibilities to get infected.

During that period, i kept thinking that i might be dying. I have these symptoms like fever, flu, cough, a bit of muscle pain, vomit, headache only my fever is not 39 degree c as what swine flu offered. (ehh??)

I assumed I got it from someone at the airport due to the the health securities is leaking there or maybe I got it from someone who sneezed at Jalan Masjid India or people just coughed during my convocation day.

I read all the articles that i can find in the net just to assured of that disease. How to prevent it, how to detect the disease. I was telling myself, if tonight my fever rised up to 39 degree c, I'm sure I'll be dead by tomorrow.

When the bacteria infected my lungs, thats when I have trouble in breathing. The next thing is, I'm not here anymore.

Even i had fever, my parents doesn't seem to care enough if their childrens is sick or not. My conversation with father ALMOST sounded like this;


Me: Pa, do we need to go to the clinic...to check whether you know....

Father: What about tomorrow?

Me: What if i die tomorrow?


My father just kept in silence then but yet they still ask me to send my sista to work! I asked my sista whether at the clinic where she works provide free treatment for family member of the clinic staff.

She said, I still need to pay.

I was lost & desperate & just waiting for the day to come. But, luckily today i feel a lot better. No more symptoms. I'm good as new. (ehh??)

I keep praising my prayer to god who still giving me a chance to stay alived. I'm sooo blessed & i will try to make my every moments as precious as i could.


p/s: Pray to GOD whom all the blessing flows.


5 comments:

cik pqa said...

what a pity.
t8 care of urself k :)

StaindLee said...

lucu na respon ko ngan dady ko deq... sehat ko ya.. mun buri ada kak ya nya urut palak ko mesti ko trus sehat kak ya.. tgn srg dr.. ehee..

neway, get well soon aite..

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

pqa,
thanx yek..

staind,
btw, ya respon spontan...haha..tangan biro kesihatan memang mujarab. Dolok masa berpisah, aku ada padah camne ndak aku mun buri xda urut palak aku, ingat x? Dah terbiasa tek nak. Tp kinek tok aku dah independant..hehe..

squesha said...

ni pengalaman sy hr tu.tiba2 ja badan rasa panas.then jadi lemah sgt.berlimpang ja.

mcm2 muncul dlm fikiran, "h1n1? mati?" aarrgh.

thanks God,esoknya dah ok.syukur sgt2.time tu dah nekad,berserah ja apa yg berlaku.

mmg menakutkan pengalaman tu,kan?

so,tk care of ur health.k? ehehe =)

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

memang menakutkan betol...pengalaman macam tu menginsafkan ekceli...

so..next tyme kite sama2 jaga kesihatan k...

hehe..