BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My first entry in 2012

I guess I need to keep myself busy writing a blog right? Whose bother reading blogs these day? No one. I can blog and tell stories as much as i want and complain like a boss. Besides, this is my blog. I'm the boss here!

Hah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.

Is it very hard to set up your own blog?

I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting
up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Many thanks

my page :: die

Anonymous said...

I every time spent my half an hour to read this web site's articles everyday along with a cup of coffee.

Feel free to visit my page 49322

Suria Cinta said...

lama tak update ni

Anonymous said...

..........