BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Sunday, November 15, 2009

a memory that i wished i never experienced


Sounds stereotype aite?? Obviously not a ghost story. Ekceli it's true. These thing happened when i was in PLKN 2005, group 2. Where??? At Kem Paya Indah Wetlands, Kuala Langat, Selangor.

The scariest thing is where a major riot happened here. Its like a riot that you saw on tv like in Timor2, Timor Leste or wherever. Just the difference is this bullsh*t happened in a local rural area & just kept in the closet for a while now i guess.

Reason: one of the favourite PLKN male instructor was accused(or not) as the one who responsible for somekind of (maybe) harassment towards some female trainee. I dunno. People talks u noe...


guess where was i?? The one wearing specs..peace..


Dat late afternoon, all trainees (u just imagine how much trainees) gather to protest d accusation. Trainees ignored the camps activities. I saw they surrounded the instructor's jeep who had to leave the camp. All of the trainee HAVE to be involved, no matter what. Or else, you will being beat up!


All the dorm's door being punched into a hole, the speakers in each dorm being brutally destroyed, people doing a Hajat Prayer for the safety of everyone, people shouting and screaming. Its a major disaster..


During the night, its even worse! The f*cking gang who leads the riot forced everyone to be in the uniform (celoreng one) and joined them to do some damages. At first, I was eating dinner at the dining hall. Then, someone shouted, whoever still in normal clothes HAVE to change clothes immediately!


Why changes clothes? Obviously its a sign of protest. Seriously, I'm so scared at that time, I wished I was at home. Its a pain-in-the-*ss for anybody who not voting at which side instead we have to involved too for the sake of this obsessed/selfish people.



The nightmare ended at last...


What happened to other instructors. They can't do anything. Because our numbers is much larger. The chief instructor even said that, he cant do anything. Just let it be.


I feel ridiculous to wear uniform at night, but its for our own safety too. Moreover I'm an outsider whose not from the area. Then, we continue to eat. I saw the riot that night, makes me shivered to death.


People shouting & screaming, burning the garbage bin with the flare soaring high, kicking whatever objects. Asking for that instructor to come back. Then again, i heard someone shouting that the police came and who was in the uniform will be arrested. I thought that i was ended in jail.


You guess what?? All trainees ran back to the dormitory to change clothes. The night is much like a hell to me & i wish i was never exist than have to face these difficult times.

Thanks god I'm still alived despite of everybody acting crazy that day which whoever can get hurt/injured/died.

I still remember the face whose the lead to this riot. People says that, some people just being born evil u noe... and i think he was..


That was my scariest moment ever in my life and its disturbed my sleeps sometimes.

8 comments:

StaindLee said...

nang ada sampe gia deq... ngut.. kdk apa jak b'tkr2 bju..

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

aok...hari ya nang total chaos ok.. aku xda crita kah...kelak aku cita lebih detail agik..mun kau blt kch..

nama kita kat negeri orang..ekot ajaklah..mati lak di baok..huhuhu..

christmas blt x oi???

cik pqa said...

huhu menggerunkan jugak yep!

^^

Afzainizam said...

salam takzim http://www.firestartingautomobil.blogspot.com/

dulu dulu zaman aku belum ade PLKN ni.... Sekarang sudah semakin bagus pula PLKN.... banyak kenagan ko ye.... eeeemmmm terbang jauh kehulu langat...ye lah nak buat cam ne nama naik kat sana

Unknown said...

bestnya pergi PLKN..hehe ;)

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

pqa,
yes indeed...gerun..

azli,
kenangan terbaekkk punya..hehe..

cik epal,
lain macam je bunyi..hahaha..

Amalina Madzlan said...

buleh bukukan ni cita ko.
kalo aku..mau da pengsan kot..
ataupun..pura2 pengsan...

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

silakan pura2 pengsan..kalo tu jalan terbaek...huhu..baek dok bilik sakit, aman sikit. Kat luar dah macam org berperang dah..huhuhu..

mati la kalo JLKN baca...hahaha..