BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

aKu mENAndaTangi konTraK...jEng3x...


From now on, i'm Al-Siddiq the owner of murkysouldiary.blogspot.com will heartfully vow to obey of those i stated in this contact which apply from 3/11/09 until 12/12/09.


*My Diet Contract*


-->EVER LIST<--


1. Drink plain water 8 times a day regularly.

2. Eat more fruits & try to avoid too much carbohidrated food.

3. Do exercise.

4. Try to eat 'lauk' alone.

5. Eat slowly.

6. Try to drink half hour after eating.

7. Try to cheat my body by exercising with an empty stomach.





-->NEVER LIST<--

1. I will not eat junk food that i think it might be junk food.

2. I will avoid eating rice but replace it with bread or crackers.

3. Do not eating after 7.30 pm.

4. Try to divide the my meal into half portion.



Signed by,

Al-Siddiq



Target


My glorious day: 2005



My other glorious day: 2005


p/s: Best of luck!!!!! Wekkkkkkk.....

8 comments:

pqa said...

waa bagus2.
hee gudluck gudluck!!!!

:DD

StaindLee said...

Gud Luck Deq...

looking 4ward 4 da result when i'm goin bck Kch next month.. hee~

D.M.B.L. said...

gd luck 2 u! moga kau kurus kedak aku? ha3

Amalina Madzlan said...

mekdi ade dalam "never list" ko x?

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

pqa,
thanx ekkk...hehe..

staind,
oso looking 4rd... we'll see k..

burn,
aku x consider kau kurus ok...haha..

hope,
mekdi pon never...tp ngidammm..huhu..

joegrimjow said...

nak cara senang?
herbalife la
hehe

Afzainizam said...

Salam ziarah dari kami
http://www.firestartingautomobil.blogspot.com/

jika nak kuruskan badan jangan lah merbahayakan kesihatan... yang paling selamat ialah diet yang seimbang jaga pemakanan dan selalu berjogging mudah-mudahan anda berjaya menurunkan berat badan... nak jadi model kan... eeemmm kenalah jaga badan ye... moga berjaya...

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

joegrimjow,
nie pegi beli la nie..hehe..

azli,
insyallah..akan jaga diri..pasal nak jadi model tu bukan betol2 pon..haha..sekadar berangan je..hehe..