BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Friday, July 10, 2009

8-10-TION!!!! Tag3x!!!


name 3 things u do when u’re really stressed

diam, kuar jalan2, tido, nangis??? Jarang2...hehehe...


3 things u’r wearing right now

erm...nsb baik aku x beraksi seksi mlm nie... aku pakai tracksuit dengan baju silat aku..serba itam..ngeh3..


**********************The Whos**********************

who’s in the house with u?

Bapak aku, mak aku n kakak aku yang hampeh...


who (or what) r u thinking about right now?


aku memikirkan tentang karamel yang buat ptg td x jadi sebab terlebih telo...hanyir..xde sape nak mkn...huhuhu...... ko nak???


who did u last talk to on the phone?

Farah Qaliz bt Kedri


who do u sit next to in your class?

Pon x tentu, sebab aku slalu lmbt.. tp aku slalu duduk dgn Ameer, Barry, Elly, Lia, CT...

who was the last person u told u loved?

Therry Loretta, Kristen Kreuk (my true luv.. ngeh2 pasan), Amanda Griffin (vj channel v), Sonya Couling(vj mtv)


**********************The Wheres**********************

where do u live?

i live with my parents... xlame lagi ade family sendiri...oh tidakkk...hahaha..


where is ur phone?

sebelah je... msg Ameer pon xreply agi nie...


where do u sleep?

i sleepwalking... i overslept... aku tido dlm blek la...


where is the last place u took a ride to?

kat Digi Centre..byr bil tertunggak.. name aku kene blacklist..hampeh tol Digi.... tp aku xpakai Digi agi k...hehehe...


where are u now?


I'm sitting in front of the tv with my parents watching 'NurKasih'...ever heard???


**********************The Whats**********************


what was the last thing u ate?

nasi ayam, sayo kobis, ikan masak kicap, sambal belachan... (refer to pengusaha belacan..hehehe)


what colour shirt r u wearing?

aku da cakap da... itammm...


what is the closest item near u that is blue?

lampu cooler laptop aku...hehehe...


what do u like best about school?

*aku slalu wat bising tyme prep mlm (fyi..aku dok skola asrama k)

*aku slalu kene denda cekgu

*aku slalu datink...hehehe

*aku slalu tido tyme bm dgn sejarah


what is ur favourite colour?

purple!!!!


what do u wear more: jeans or shorts?

jeans


**********************The Whens**********************


when did u start school?

umo aku 6 taoonnn...


when is ur birthday?

18 ogos 1987.. uh.. lagi tua r


when did u last go to the mall?

minggu lepas...beli lens... sebab da expired..lepas tu beli bodben..ngeh3..


when was the last time u bought a pair of pants?

aku jarang beli suar sebab dah berlambak....hehehe...


when did u last burn something?

burn my face sebab tyme pg mcD reunion aku slh tego stranger..ingatkan kwn aku...sgt MALU...


*******Next victim would be:************
1. take heed : you do not find what you do not seek

2.my life....your life...n our life...


sape2 jew yg berminat nak tag nie.. aku xramai geng ade blog..hehehe


aku nak ckp thanx kat duniadimatasaya n SENGAL_UNTA coz slalu komen post aku n ltk blog aku kat list korang...SGT appreciate k... walaupon kite sekadar kwn di blog..

but..i'm looking 4rd to see u guys in real ok...


then..to all my followers... i do appreciate u all.. keep reading my blogs ok...


2 comments:

SyFdzrlHqmieNaufal said...

is dat my name?wah3x..hehe nnti aku teserempak kau aku tego..tp aku kene pakai mask la..nnti salah tegur terbakar lak muka haku..wink* wink*

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

yes..dat is ur name..hak3... aku la kene pakai mask sebab muke aku kiut sgt.... uweekhhh... ibu mengandong..huhu...