BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I wiLL mi$$ u ... deaR


Today, 1st time in my life I make a success deal in Mudah about me to sell my PS2. Because I'm so sick and tired playing it plus all the games which I played, I miserably accomplished.

Now, I going to sell it for RM300. Don't you think it cheap?? Plus, its a brand new which I bought early this year with only one of the joystick used (which means I never use the other joystick). The console still in plastic cover.

I'm going to miss my ps2..huhuhu... bye2 darling.. see you in another life...sob..sob..sob..sob..

I sent the post in morning, then I went out with my 'girlfriend'. Back home, I figured out that 13 people e-mailed me to buy the PS2. Now I'm confused.

Among all 13 people, I sadly choose 2 person. One from Miri and one from Kuching myself. I didn't know by posting this ad will give me a miserable night! I have to choose between 2 and I have to consider the feeling of both if one of them didn't get it.

I even call my 'gf' for advice. I'm kinda person who consider others feeling which you may assumed that this is not a BIG matter. But I can't help it.

Person from the Miri named Rizal and from Kuching named Shah.


******************************


My conversation with the Miri guy sounds like this:


Rizal: Macam mana bos saya nak tahu pasal ps2 slim tu bos...saya berminat nak beli...

Me: Rizal, ni Siddiq. Sye dengar awak nak beli PS2. Masih nak kew?

Rizal: Aah, camner?

Rizal: Ok, barang ktne?


Rizal: Camner nak beli kat awak?


Me: Ok x dgn harga tu? Sori la sebab tu harga yg paling murah skang. Saye dok kat kch. Kalo nak jumpe, jumpe kat town.

Rizal: Ok, tp saye dok kat Miri. Kalo x, saye bank in je. Awak antar gune bas leh? Harap bende tu bgs la.


Me: Ooo.. ye kew. Saye ingat awak dok kat Kuching. Saye x caye sangat kalo bank in nie. Sori la kalo x dapat. So sorry.

Rizal: Saye bank in dulu kat awak. Kalo awak dah dpt duit br awak kirim kat saye. Camne? Sbnrnye saye la patut x caye kat awak sbb saye yg dulu bank in.


Me: Aah. terbalik pulak. Saye memang x pandai nak pos, memang bengong. Nanti saye salah antar pos. awak plak yg pg repot polis barang x sampai. Sebab tu la saye xnak antar pos.


Rizal: Awak antar je kat stesen bas. Kalo awak ok, saye ade kazen kat situ. Nanti die settle kan.


Me: Kazen awak tu leh caye kew? Adoyai. Pressure pulak. Jap ek. Pkr jap.


Rizal: Kazen saye tu pompuan, Suami die driver bas. Senang je.

Me: Ek? Bila nak bank in? Pressure2. Bila plak saye antar kat stesen bas? Kalo x dapat saye nak mintak mahap sangat2. Ade org len nak jgk. Sori sangat2.


Rizal: Sok saye bank in. Awak bagi je no akaun.


Me: Bila nak antar? Bagi kat sape? Bila sampai?


Rizal: Esok saye kol awak k.


Tut..tut...tut....




***********************************************



Conversation with Kuching guy sounds like this (at the same time):

Shah: Bro, any accessory of ur ps2? juz msg me via phone k.. i'm interested... tq

Me: Full accessories including 8mb memory card.

Shah: I'm interested.. but, will u reduce a bit? plss... i can test rite?

Me: Reduce? I think I'm already reduce a lot. So sorry Shah.

Shah: Ok.. can i test it, if no prblem, I buy.

Me: No need to test because I can guarantee 100% working.

Shah: Ok... if anything happen? stuck or hang? huhuhu.. where is ur location? will u msg me?

Me: Seyesli memang xpernah stuck or hang. Location:kuching. Tp kalo nak cuba, katne lak nak cuba?

Shah: Kalo kat umah awak xdpt ke? Siyesli saye nak beli.

Me: Awak dok mane? Byk sangat org nak beli nie. Presure2.

Shah: Kat Samarahan. Umah saye x jauh dr Unimas.

Me: Jap ek. Pkr jap. Ade sorg lagi nak. Huhu..

Shah: Ok. Tapi saye memang nak beli.

Me: Nak cakap, ade org Miri nak jgk. Camner? Sori la. Sori sangat2. Saye pon 1st time gak wat deal camnie.. Sori2.

Shah: Tp saye dah gtau awal2. Lagipon saye kat Kuching je bkn Miri.

Tut...tut...tut...



There you go. You might think I'm VERY bad ( or DUMB) at dealing right. Sorry, but I didn't sign up for this auwkey. Now I'm having a second thought.

Firstly, I would prefer Miri guy because...he is the 1st one who request (maybe), then this Kuching guy said that he is the 1st one who told me. Furthermore, he lived same place as me.

What should I do....I know that these 2 guy is a nice man. I'm pretty miserable now...Ameer help me.... u kinda expert in dealing...

Seriously, I had a headache...

I'm acting sad but now I'm annoyed

By the way... I'm not missed my PS2 that much. LoL.

0 comments: