BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tak nyesal tukar course? Napa tak teruskan saje?

menyesal? tak kot. Saye ok je. Haha.. Minat nak dipupuk pon xleh sebab kalo paksa2 nanti stress. Its better this way & im never being happier like this. Give me time to rearrange back my goal in life. People may be brag about learning biology or anything science but not me. People shud think dat, despite learning science we oso can achieve greatness & success in life. Juz my 2 cent~

1 comments:

Manji Tan said...

you are most right about being stressed in a course which you dont like. Yet, parents will always worry whether there's a job guarantee with the course we do. Anyway, good luck..