BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Monday, July 12, 2010

i'm a risk taker


For your information, I had quit my course in UiTM which is Biology. The course apparently is not my will but my fathers. I'm more into Art & Design but I was forbid to apply for the course. Why my parents has to control my life & decide whatever the options that I have? Why I cannot make my own? What so great about learning science?


Right now they doesn't know I'm quitting. I stay at my house in Shah Alam right now. My pointers for last semester is quite good but I decide to quit. Biology is all about memorizing which torture me.I'm just sick & tired to learn any science right now. I need to changed my field I guess. I hate memorizing and I only use my understanding while learning Biology which is not enough. I had to learn triple hard than other people because I'm not Biology type.


I'm still young & need no rush to finish studying just because I worried of my age. Studying has no boundaries. Maybe its time for me to think about myself other than worry about how people think of me or how I'm going to save my parents face. I'm going to apply Art & Design course next semester. I don't care. This is my passion. This is my dream. Pray for me.


Can't waittttttttttt!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Siti Fatimah A. Razak said...

gewd luck dude.. wat ever it is, its ur life, its u who will suffer or vice versa, in future. Gambateh you!!! :)

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

Siti Fatimah A. Razak,
Thanx! You too keyh. Hehe~