BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Friday, July 30, 2010

my ideal boyfriend

Girls today are very demand$ when it comes to "a perfect boyfriend". They have expectations & specifications & requirements. But they themselves are not perfect either. Term like " an ideal boyfriend" is not exist in a real world. Be realistic girls!


They expect higher on man, because they want to be cool & want to be equal to their surroundings. They adore man with sportsman's resume, they crazy about taller & skinny one, they want a stylish man & bad boy type, they want the hunky & manly face, dark skin & a lot of money in their BF's pocket.


FYI, that type of man NEVER exist. Each one of man have a weakness once you knew them. They might look perfect but i doubt that they really that perfect. For example, I'm kinda well-mannered person. People thinks that sissy or whatsoever. But why i feeling so digusting when i saw a man carrying his GF's handbag on his shoulders like he owns it? Just because he has so-called an "ideal physical" so he get a free pass? I bet if i'm doing that people will thinks i'm sissy.


Its because im not kinda a romantic guy although im a well-mannered person aka good boy. Girls should adore me for that because not-romantic attitude will shows that I'm a cool person but thats stereotype & i hate it.


The 2nd situation, where i was washing my hand after lunch at a food stall & there was a guy washing hands beside me that look really fierce.


He has a straight face, fierce one, skinny abdomen, tall & typical guy today. But to my suprise, his ringtone was "Rah-Rah-Ah-Ah-Ah. Roma-Roma-Ma. Gaga-Oh-Lala. Want your bad Romance~". What the hell is that?? LOL! That sounds GAY! Im not even put any Lady Gaga's song as my ringtone. Hah! Thats what you called an ideal one? Bitch! Move on Byotch! LOL!~

2 comments:

Afzainizam said...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kami DAtang Ziarah Blog Anda
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫
http://firestartingautomobil.blogspot.com/
http://bukandoktorveterinar.blogspot.com/

eeeemmm mana ada balak yang sempurna... nak cari tu payah yang cukup sifat sempurna...

kalau hensome taka ada duit... kalau berduit lot money tapi tak plak romantik...kalau romantik pun perangai tak elok... isssshhh

setiap pasangan hidup ni kena saling melengkapi apa kekurangan...

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

betol cakap anda, tak sume perfect kan.. tp pompuan nie demand sgt la skang.. huhu..