BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Sunday, December 13, 2009

:: RARELY being a 'DIVA STROP'..gulp! ::


'Diva'...erm... not-too-nice-word to describe people who just wrongly misbehavior. Me, sometimes (but very rare) when I was under some pressures or circumstances or beyond the control of my cerebrum brain... accidently experienced this kind of behavior.


For example, when i was going for my convocation last October. I was under pressure when my uncle who was the lead man of the tour always get pissed because of my slowish & blurrish attitude. My father was not coming because he got works... so.. me, my mother & my sis & my cousins families were together during the convocation's trip.


I was pretty stress because this trip is not-really-my-daily-trip compared to my uncle which he travel a lot.. so i easily get confused along the way, troubled myself, get scolded at the same time just because i was being a slow as slowmo & confused as psyduck??? Its my nature mehhh...huhuhu...


So, while i was boarding on the plane, I was confused of all the things & ignored my seats number while i just simply asked the steward whose incharged. He pointed out the seat & I just sat with confusion. My eyes was covered with blurry images.


Then, a woman came to the seats & sat next to the window. I was upset because that was my dreams seat. LoL. Then, she asked me about the seat's number & i answered her. She said that I got a wrong seat & I disagree because the steward just showed me the seat. Then, i asked for the steward to come & he said that he just got me a wrong seat.



I was so furious, I dragged my bag from the luggage compartment above me with anger. I heard the steward apologized from the end of my ears. I said..


" WHATEVER!!!"


OMG. I cannot believe what i just said?? That's not me. Must be some devil or Mariah Carey's spirit possessed me. I'm a nice guy & I'm not saying something offending. Its just not my forte.


That's what we called under pressure.

*********************************************


Then, the next incident when i was having a supper with Ammer at Kampung Baru where i heard someone asking for money which i gave him/her my back. Without thinking... i said..

"NO"


..without seeing him/her face. Ammer gave something to him/her & he received something like pocket tissue right on his palm. To my suprised, when that beggar passed through us, I saw a pathetic-blind-man with his wife asking money for something to eat maybe. I was so sympathy to see that & it was too late to give them something as they were already far away to reach.


ABC & the tissue...

At my hometown, there was this chinese-crazy-beggar who always bothering the customer while eating. He will not budged until he saw someone who was strict not to giving him any. My sis, my gf, my cousins were so afraid of him. Thats d reason when i saw such a familiar scene, i became strict without i noticed it myself.


Thats what we called... based on experience.

*********************************************


So, I would like to say a millions of sorry to those people because apparently its not my usual behaviour compared to my jovial, happy-go-lucky persona & i'm also a normal person who makes mistakes during my life phase. As the same as you.

Sorry again & next time please be civil... i plead you??

3 comments:

cik pqa said...

sometimes kita xsedar pe yg kta bwt tu en.
xpe la, nobody's perfect.

*wah, bagus speaking*

:DD

Afzainizam said...

http://www.firestartingautomobil.blogspot.com/

Salam buat kamu yup betul tu dalam dunia ni tak ade yang kita buat tu p[erfect lah... biasalah kesilapan tak semestinya kita silap mungkin kebarangkalian ade gunanya....

ape pun setiap hari mesti kita pelajari sesuatu dari kesilapan... untuk jadikan kita perfect...

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

cik pqa,
huhuhu... my bad... tak sedar ponnn.. btw.. gud skipping... yayyy..

Azli,
Adoiii...anda memang penasihat yang baek untuk mereka yang troublesome macam saya... adoiii...