BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Thursday, December 24, 2009

++ aku berasa lost (︶︹︺) ++




Its already 12.36 am in the morning & I still couldn't sleep. But I was lucky to have this blog as a guest for me to pour my feeling. Eventually, at 12.37 am i felt lost. Like a person who needs a life-direction to keep on living. Or.. shud i  say, i felt a sudden of emptiness.. 

I dunno why i'm playing spore:game. Its not my best interest at all. Maybe its because my friend, Muslim is always encouraging me to play. He said that these game is among the best games. I'm maybe bad at playing games but i'm still forcing myself into. I dunno.


  • If someone have their favorite games which they major, i don't have at all.
  • If someone have some talent that seems they're very good at, i don't have some.
  • If someone have their own hobbies which give them so much enjoyment, i have none.
  • If someone have their favourite subjects/course that they devoted to learn, i dont have at all.
  • If someone have a family trip which give them a reason to live, i dont have it.
  • If someone have someone to talk/proud about, i dont have any.
  • If someone have a reason to wake up the next morning in excitement, i dont have that.
  • If someone have their aims/goals in the future, seems i do not care enough.
  • If someone have someone who looks so precious to them, i do not care to find any.
    • If someone have a guts to do something, i do not have that guts.
    • If someone have friends who always stay behind him/her, i do not have that.
    • If someone have something to fill in their body, consumed it & make them alived... why i'm the one who felt the emptiness???


      I'm so fragile & vulnerable right now, if someone take advantage on me & hold my hand to the darkside, i cannot do anything because i'm lost & clueless.


      if its a cross-finger... its dangerous

      ミ●﹏☉ミ

      7 comments:

      andy said...

      you are chelasea fans! >.<

      hehe

      i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

      like yeahhhh... hahaha... u then??

      Anonymous said...

      bebeh, you always have me to lean on, though maybe there's nothing much i could do, i can always lend my ears. tp, mun ko buzz aku sikda, nang sikdala. kelas.hahaha.

      i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

      thanx mie.. everything from u guys .. is more than enuf for me.. thanx god..

      squesha said...

      pena jg rsa mcm ni.tiba2 ja tanpa sebarang sebab.ndatau mau buat apa,mcm terumbang-ambing.

      tp kita jgn lupa,Allah s.w.t sentiasa ada bersama-sama kita =)

      i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

      Sh. Nursyahidah,

      terharu sya.. thanx.. nanti sy g kk jgn lupa bwk sy jalan2... hehe..

      i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

      empty space?? Mcm lirik lagu je.. haha..