Just look at the date when was the last time I blogged. I bet nobody would bother themselves reading my blog right. Sokay. It doesnt bother me much either.
There so many going on with my life lately. I dont have much privacy to keep on blogging. Im at the library now and feel annoyed of how a sound of a girl munching a rice crackers who she sit near my seat. Im at the library since 9.30 am until now. But just then i started to do notes on physical & material strength which is entirely about psychics, i found myself so sleepy but i forced myself to write this because this is the only time i got. Btw, this laptop is not mine & the owner had some errand to do somewhere else.
But insyaallah i'll make an effort to blog and tell the stories of mine sooner. Take care!
“Penyakit Busuk Hati Tak Boleh Berubat” – Faisal Halim
59 minutes ago
.jpg)
1 comments:
..........
Post a Comment