BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Friday, February 5, 2010

penyakit bosan :masalah kendiri (kendiri??? Walllaaa!!!)





To tell you the truth, there are some certain time where i can easily found myself lying in the battlefield of boredom. Seriously. Just like right now, where i wandering around my house ALONE. People here get busy at all times, they hardly talk to anybody. And these emptiness & loneliness is killing me from the inside.


As for example, my roomate, Kay (as what i had mentioned). When he get so excited online-ing, he will ignored when i talked to him. Just because he get super-excited browsing girls, chatting etc. Yes, online is good but all the times?? Are you serious??


I kinda active & noisy guy. I cannot live without talking. I cannot live without any noise.


My other housemate juz got back from work & he seemed tired. No mood to talk or hanging out. Its ok. No worries.His roomate, also student doing a internship at what-so-ever company hardly being seen in the house. He must be pretty confortable at the outside & come back only to sleep. Ok.




My other 2 housemate, always going out & doing their own bussiness. Then Kay, going for his course test at 8.00 pm and just got back at 11.30-something pm. I waited for him to get something to eat, but it was too late when he reached home & i bet he already eaten outside. He seemed did not bother about me still not eating until now.




I think the problem come from myself, i guess. Because its a nature for people keep doing busy which give me these symptoms where i cannot talk, i cannot laugh, i cannot joke & i cannot being happy. Shows how sick & paranoid i am. I'm strictly NOT blaming them, but again maybe these sickness come from myself. Ermmm... maybe i should less doing that so-called habits. Yeah!! I'll try!



I have to find my own happiness.... i guess...


p/s: Chiow...i have no mood to talk right now &  i need to swallow something.. later....

4 comments:

squesha said...

rsanya ramai org pernah merasakan mcm ni..masing2 buat keja sndiri,smpai ignore kita..yg terbaik kita lakukan,adalah cari sumthing yg buat kita hepi.bila kita sibuk dgn happyness kita tu,msti kita nda rsa lonely da.hehe..

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I dream the collection should prepare more info then it has.

StaindLee said...

u'll get used to it deq.. like me.. but dats da sad part.. 2 slowly lose our bubly self..

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

Sh. Nursyahidah,
Bagus pendapat kamu.. sya tgh mencari my happyness.. hehehe.. skrang saya happy.. haha..

Anon,
Erm... i dont get what r u talking about.. sorry.. btw.. thanx!

Staindlee,
i dont want to lose my bubly self.. reiously talking.. haha..