BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Sunday, September 13, 2009

what more can I say


I’m writing in the blogspot because I like being random. No specific reason. Yes, maybe the reason is obviously I like to write.

Let me tell you a story that happened to my friend since his 1st day of puasa. You might think that he just shown the true color of his family and proud of it. But you are very wrong.

Puasa is a when muslims fasting from dawn till dust, you know yourself. It gets more stressful lately because of what??? He was the only one who puasa in the family.

Its like a tradition in his family, throughout the fasting month he was the only one who survived fasting.

His father, a very heavy smoker and he cannot lives without it. Plus, he never puasa since the ice age. He knew it from his grandma whose not strict towards her childrens.

But to my surprised, his father scolded my friend for not going tarawikh which is sunat! Now he felt confused..

Next, his mother always whining about her tiredness due to the work. So, she not puasa then.

His sister almost have the same criteria. She works started 8.00 am and break at noon and started work again at 6.30 pm. During the break phase, she also break puasa at noon because tak tahan.

She was so cruel that she asked my friend to stay at his room while she eat in front of the tv.

Quite stressful or very?? Now you know that his family is not perfect as what you/I think.

But, yesterday, he & his non-muslim friend went to bazaar and he was suprised to know that his non-muslim friend also puasa. He even woke up for sahur and break fasting together with his friends.

So, I wonder… how non-muslims have that will compared to the actual muslims?

Maybe he just being bias to these minority.

His advice, when we have our own childrens, please ensured that they started fasting from their young age if their not, they will have problems when they grow up.

Tak tahan la, penat la, sakit la… that's only the reasons of not practicing since young ages. Trust me, he said.


p/s: I mentioned MINORITY k... not all of us...


0 comments: