BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Sunday, January 16, 2011

11 things we are not bestfriend




#1. We are not bestfriend if you cannot accept the way I am which I have to be myself.


#2. We are not bestfriend if you keep complaining kind of T-shirt i wear. Doesnt matter if it has a strange looking cartoon or weird design on it.


#3. We are not bestfriend if you keep rattling about kind of jeans I wear. Doesnt matter if the jeans has a self-made hole at the knee or it was faded or the jeans are in other color than dark blue.


#4. We are not bestfriend if you annoyed about how hideous my hair style it or how messy it is.


#5. We are not bestfriend if you ignored me, went out with your friends almost everyday until late where its only time you feel enjoyed & happy but when you feel bored of them or you feel alone or be at the end of the day, then you remembered me.


#6. We are not bestfriend if we have a small fight, & we need some space for each other, your friends/supporter/bodyguards investigate me & gave me a look like I'm sorta top criminal that need to be vanguished.


#7. We are not bestfriend if you think that you think logically & relevantly all the time but you are not actually.


#8. We are not bestfriend if you missed someone but you strongly & confidently disagree about what I'm saying but it so OBVIOUS written on your face. Still you denied it.


#9. We are not bestfriend if you still go out with me with a sour face because you missed that person after he left but to my surprise you still denied it. I'm suggesting that we shouldnt go out because you're not that happy compared to when going out with that person or your friends, you're enjoy yourself to the fullest.


#10. We are not bestfriend if you keep comparing me with your popular, manly, stylish, social friends because I'm just being me.


#11. We are not bestfriend if you want your friends being so perfect, you should'nt befriend me. You should know that.

0 comments: