BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Friday, August 13, 2010

things that I don't understand myself




#1. When a friend asked me to lend him some money, I just gave to him without questioning because I knew that he has his own reasons BUT why when I need help, he questioning me & judge me?


#2. When a friend asked me to accompany him to eat something anywhere just because he was hungry at the middle of the night, I just agree & forced myself although I'm kinda sleepy at that time BUT why when I asked him to do the same thing, he has a lot of excuses?


#3. When a friend asked me a questions or talking to me when I have a lot of things to do, I still chatting with him BUT why when I asked him a question or just wanna talk, when he was busy or online-ing, he totally ignored me?


#4. When a friend post something inappropriate about me in Facebook for the whole world to know & put some kind of bad adjectives/titles to me without knowing me more further (judge me!), I'm still okay with that BUT why I cannot post something like that which is i do not have that gut like everybody else?





p/s: Maybe I'm the problem itself.. yikes!

2 comments:

Afzainizam said...

♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♥
♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
----==--Ramadan Mubarak---==----
أهلا وسهلا يا رمضان!! ... رمضان كريم
(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♥
Salam ramadan Al Mubarak..
buat pembaca blog kami
http://firestartingautomobil.blogspot.com/
http://bukandoktorveterinar.blogspot.com/

Ramadan bulan yg mulia..
Tertutup pintu-pintu neraka..Terbuka pintu-pintu syurga..Syaitan-syaitan dibelenggu.
Kesempatan ini memohon maaf atas lama tak ziarah blog anda..

simbolik kangkadang tu aku sendiri apa motif aku kat blog sendiri... haiii nak buat camnerr... terpulang pada pembaca

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

Afzainizam,
Thanx azli!