BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Friday, August 20, 2010

ego oh ego... can u step down please?




Speaking of ego, there's a lot of to talk about because recently I'm suffered from this sickness. Not me but from someone else and someone else too. Because of ego, i feel very annoyed. My inner-self told me that ego is not that important at during some part of our life where sometimes we have to lower it down to make a win2 situation. Its not a matter of who-will-asked-who-first, or who-will-talked-to-who-first. I'm saying this because i'm just too tired to go through this environment that full of egoist people.


I put my ego during a certain little preferable time, not like some people that i knew. For example, during a particular scene, i noticed "x" walked pass behind me but he just do nothing. I rather bet a million ringgit if he didnt notice my back & my skuter. No "hi". Because his ego is too high too say "hi" to me. Its a matter of who-say-"hi"-to-who-first. If i'm the one first, his ego will rising up & he will feel noble but if he did first, its likewise.


Also when buzzing people on yahoo mesengger(ym), a person who buzzed-someone-else means that he needed to talk or chat with the person he buzzed. As a result, the person who he buzzing to, will feel proud, more dignity & have a high self-esteem just because of a matter of who-buzzed-who.


Then, a matter of who-texted-who, or who-called-who-first will make the other person who received the text or the call will be so arrogant or boastful after they fight at some particular time. That is ego. When he did not texted back or called back, its just feel enough for him because the other person had just texted him or called him. He might thinks that the person might be do the actions again at some time.



Do you get what I stated above? If you disagree means u egoist. LOL~



3 comments:

Afzainizam said...

Kesempatan ini memohon maaf atas lama tak ziarah blog anda..
♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♥
♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
----==--Ramadan Mubarak---==----
أهلا وسهلا يا رمضان!! ... رمضان كريم
(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♥
Salam ramadan Al Mubarak..
buat pembaca blog kami
http://firestartingautomobil.blogspot.com/
http://bukandoktorveterinar.blogspot.com/

Salam kunjungan salam ziarah….

ego ohhhh ego

Manusia tak lari daripada ego, yang mana ditafsirkan oleh Kamus Pelajar Edisi Kedua : perasaan mementingkan diri atau menganggp diri sendiri lebih (mulia, istimewa dsb) drpd orang lain; perasaan megah akan diri sendiri: Dia tidak mengaku bersalah kerana ~nya terlalu tinggi. keegoan keadaan atau sifat mementingkan diri sendiri; sifat bermegah akan diri sendiri.

Afzainizam said...

.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•.
----==--Kami Mengucapkan---==----
Selamat Hari Kemerdekaan ke 53
'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•'
buat pembaca blog kami
http://firestartingautomobil.blogspot.com/
http://bukandoktorveterinar.blogspot.com

aku cuma da motosikal yamaha ego sahaja....

i'm_siCK_n_tiReD said...

Afzainizam,
Ade orang jual ego cambest tak? Macam nak rembat dowh. Haha.. trade in dengan elite aku.