BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for viewing, reading & commenting on my blog. Sorry that my blog is not as promising as the other blogs. But I keep learning & make it as an outgoing process.

My biggest problem is making friends among bloggers because I'm kinda new and I just started in the middle of 2008.

Then my problem is in handling the blog itself. You can see that my blog is not interactive as yours with very basic layout, lame pictures, uncool widgets just because I'm DUMB at these things which I major the BASIC only.

SO, I need your guide because I'm a NERD science student that know nothing like budak baru blaja..

I'm so appreciate your comments during your visit at my blog.

Sesape yang aku follow tu, aku nak ucap sori sebab nyebok. Don't get me wrong ok. I don't have any specific reason. No reason actually.

Peace!
-the writer

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share

Saturday, May 29, 2010

lawatan sambiL xblaja @penang

Pada 12 Mei yang lalu, aku g Penang. Ekceli x rancang pon... Member aku ajak aku jumpa member lama kat USM Kampus Kejuruteraan kat Parit Buntar. Then, ktorg pon menjelajah la seluruh Pulau Pinang...


 Dalam KTM nie... 6 jam lebeh owhhhh...




Day #1: Butterworth shopping mall




Day #2: On the way pergi Pulau Pinang
My bestfriend, Stanley@staind..




Pit Stop #1: Komtar




Hebat tak aku main game dance? Stage 2 tuuuu... tp banyak orang tengok aku terlompat2 so.. I'm dismissed..haha..




Pit Stop #2: Taman Botani




Jalan2 luuuu.....




Adapted from 'Telephone" by Lady Gaga & Beyonce... yikes!!!




Taman yang santekkkkk....




 Staind & me, camwhoring...




4 of us... Matt, Burn, me & Staind...




Penang bridge?? I dun think sooo... LOL!




Pit Stop #3: Batu Ferringhi
Nak berakkkk.... tulun3...




Catwalk sebentar ok... ade offer wat show kat penang...ahax!




Groupie?



Familiar? Kapal titanic?




Pit Stop #4: Padang Kota




Haruslahhh...lalala...


BTW...

Happy wesak day & gawai festival..

2 comments:

squesha said...

and happy kaamatan :p

Bunga88 said...

npe xdtg perlis skali jenguk i?
da dekat da tu....hehe